TKO Marketing Consultant Ltd - Incorporated and registered in England and Wales, company number 3267880.
We are committed to protecting and respecting your personal privacy.
Information collected from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
• Contact details, generally found on a business card, such as name, title, addresses, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses and social media information.
• If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence and any personal details contained therein.
• Information that you provide by filling in forms on the Website, such as ‘Contact Us’ form.
• Information that you provide to carry out fulfilment of your orders.
Uses made of your personal information
We are permitted to process your personal data by relying on one or more of the following lawful grounds:
• Processing is necessary to carry out our obligations arising from an existing agreement or, a potential agreement, we have with you.
• Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation we may have.
• Processing is necessary for the purposes of a legitimate interest pursued by us.
• To ensure that complaints are investigated.
• To notify you about changes to our service.
How long do we keep your personal information?
Your personal information is retained for a period of time that is reasonably necessary.
Sharing your personal information
We may share your personal information with trusted third parties in the process of implementing our contractual obligations to you. For example; companies such as Campaign Monitor for email communications and Royal Mail for postal communications. Also, to enable the services that we provide to you, for example translators, editors of magazines, exhibition facilitators and professional advisors who provide services to us, such as, accountants, IT and web consultants etc.
To comply with a legal obligation.
• The right to be informed
• The right of access
• The right to rectification
• The right to erasure
• The right to restrict processing
• The right to data portability
• The right to object
• Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.
How can you contact us?
If you have any enquires you can contact us by e-mail: or by writing to:
TKO Marketing Consultants Ltd
4 Lucastes Mews
West Sussex RH16 1HE
Telephone +44 1444 473555
If you want to amend the way in which we contact you or unsubscribe to us holding your personal data e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This policy is subject to periodic change and review.